Welcome to the NASCAR Generations tournament, a thrilling journey through the rich history of NASCAR racing, hosted by Tiny Track Cars. Get ready to witness an epic showdown where diecast cars from various iconic eras of NASCAR history come to life on the track. From the classic allure of the 1950s Chevrolet Bel Air to the aerodynamic marvels like the Dodge Charger Daytona of the 70s, and up to the high-tech speedsters of today’s NASCAR world, we’re showcasing the evolution of this great American motorsport.
Rules & Restrictions
- Any vehicle/casting. past and present, that has ever been a NASCAR qualifies. If you are unsure if a casting qualifies, email me at email@example.com or DM TinyTrackCars on RLD. See the Bottom of this page for examples.
- Limit 1 entry per household
- Modified Entries Only
- 55g weight limit
- Retail axles and wheels only. FTE/NPA axles allowed.
- Dry lube only
- CAR/DECALS MUST BE NASCAR THEMED.
- Entries must have race numbers on both doors AND roof. Roof Numbers must read from left to right (hood to trunk. See example below)
- No weights can be visible. Painted or tinted windows are allowed.
- Keep graphics clean. No offensive or hateful paint jobs will be accepted.
Race format and scoring
We are not limiting the number of entries we receive for this tournament. All cars will get 2 qualifying runs. We will be releasing qualifying videos on the Tiny Track Cars YouTube Channel. Only the top 64 cars will qualify for the tournament. If we do not receive 64 entries, we will qualify the cars and only 32 will make the tournament bracket.
Qualifying: 2 cars on the track. Each will get a chance in “pole” position. Each car will get a time from each run. Your faster of the 2 times is your official qualifying time.
Top 64: triple elimination, 4 races, bracket seeding will be random
Quarter Finals (16 cars): double elimination, 4 races
Semi Finals (8 cars): double elimination, 4 races
Finals (final 4): racing for podium, 8 races
How To Enter
- Sign up and pay your entry fee to reserve your spot
- Include a TTC Event Entry Slip with your entry (DOWNLOAD HERE)
- Mail your entry.
Send entry to:
Tiny Track Cars
16240 Candy Circle NE
Poulsbo, WA 98370
ENTRY FEE: $10 – This is paid by clicking the “sign up” button below. This also reserves your spot in the tournament. Please do not send cash in the mail. Please do not email me and ask if you can paypal me the money. Entries are only accepted through our website.
Entry fee includes:
– Automatic return shipping as soon as the tournament is over (extra fees apply for international return shipping)
– Prize money pot for the winner of the tournament
– Misc. return shipping materials (all cars will be returned in a loaner TTC plastic case if you do not include a case. Use this TTC loaner case to send in your next entry safely).
Dates And Deadlines
All entries must be received by the host by Thursday, 2/29/2024. Qualifying is set to start 3/1/2024. We are VERY strict on this date. Get cars sent early if possible.
Overall winner will get a mega prize pack valued at over $100!!!
The Big O!!
Experience the thrill of NASCAR at The Big O, a grand oval track designed for high-octane racing. Begin with a tension-filled rolling start and unleash your speed at the start/finish line, embarking on two full laps of strategic and exhilarating racing. This track combines the essence of NASCAR’s excitement with the challenge of oval racing.
Cars are given a grace of 1g over the stated weight limit to account for variance in scales.
If a car fails to meet any of the restrictions listed above, the car will not qualify for victory. Offending cars will still race. The finish position will go to the runner-up in the case of the penalty car winning.
Cars that fail to run or fit on the track, or that happen to break during racing, will forfeit their matches. Cars that arrive broken will attempt to be minimally repaired before the racing begins. Cars that break during racing will not be repaired or replaced.
Any 1:64 scale car that has ever been a nascar is allowed in this event. The goal is to showcase nascar castings over the years, both old and new. Here are a few examples of castings you can enter (but you are not limited to these castings)
’10 Chevy Impala
Monte Carlo Stocker
Lionel – Nascar Authentics (these are perfect for this event but can be tricky to build)
’81 Buick Regal Stocker